Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Insist To Wait For It!

Before begin to write this post, I wanna thanks to Darryl for help me to urge Alex about my car. From him, I finally know what is the problem of causing my car cannot be drag out from custom department.

Regarding what Alex said, after the Japan Car Agent success bid this car, they pass to shipping company to deliver this car to our country. Unfortunately, the shipping company fill-in wrong name of Alex's company, thus the car now stuck at custom department.

Anyway, Alex has send an email to the shipping company and request them to correct the mistake and ask them to send a consent letter in order for custom approve this car to drag out. So what Alex said is "wait", it may take few weeks and worst to worst few months 0_0

By the way, Alex is finding another S204, just in case if this new S204 is arrive earlier than the 500/600 S204, I can choose it. To be honest, nowadays S204 is very rare at japan auction, therefore I think the best way is to wait. For the GTR34, I prefer GTR is my second car after S204 since I worry can't afford to maintain it as my current income status.

I'm here to declare, my 500 may not be get it so soon but I'm still waiting for it. Alex has allow to refund my deposit for me to choose other car but I insist to wait for 500, because I really do love it so much! Not only S204 but is a 500th S204!

I'll wait you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment