Saturday, August 22, 2009

Varis Imp Available Here, SOON!

Received an email from Alex last few days, about the new car he gonna bring in which is the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Version 9 Spec C fully tuned by Varis, this car has been demonstrated at Tokyo Auto Saloon as one of the Varis demo car.

However, this car is still on the way coming to Malaysia, hopefully can see the real car by my own eye, I believe people who love Impreza will like hunger to see this car. About the price, I not so sure how much it cost but I estimate is around RM170k - 200k(just my estimation)

And below is part of the pictures from the email that I received from Alex. Wish you guys can enjoy it~

How fierce of her facade, I like it so much!


This bonnet is 1 of my modification list~




Engine bay.





Guess what is the brand of this gauge hood, Hehehe.


Varis Wide Body kit.


This side skirt is build to match the Varis widen kit.


Not bad to this rim but I prefer to use ProDrive~


Here is the rear one.



Varis Carbon Trunk (greatly reduce the weight)


Rear Diffuser....


with rear vortex generator.


Interior view.


........ still prefer S204 seat

No comments:

Post a Comment