Monday, August 10, 2009

Visit Of TRA

Due to this Friday I'll go to Singapore, plus today I'm quite free, so I went to money changer to exchange some Singapore Dollar. After exchange money, I went to Timur Raya to find Alex. Actually the purpose of this trip wasn't to urge Alex for my S204, but is to view the GTR34 V-Spec 2 that available now at his garage.

Before I went to his office, I was pace up and down at his garage around the GTR, I found it this GTR exterior condition is like new one, can't believe the ex-owner can keep this car like this, there are some parts is being changed which is the GT Wing and the sport rim. About the interior, is extremely clean, my parent's eye not believe this is a year 2000 car, for me too. 0_0

Beside of view this GTR34, the other purpose of this trip is plan to change my S204 to this GTR since my S204 still in pending period cause by AP problem. I was inside Alex office to talk about this thing. Before I start to talk, you know what happen? He call the custom department to ask about my car, the custom fellow said this week will know the answer. WHY? why must wait this week? I have been told that those Head of Custom do not work for everyday, they normally work for 1 or 2 days every 2 weeks in order to approve all the pending document at 1 time. From this point, I definitely feel how "good" of our government carry out this job!

This picture is grab from Mudah.com, but is exactly the GTR I view today.




Since the custom fellow said this week will give me an answer, so I'll decided continue to wait for this week...... Anyway, they told me that they have bring in a Tokyo Auto Saloon Impreza, which is fully tuned by VARIS. Wish can see it soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment