Sunday, January 2, 2011

Which One.....

After visit to Honda, Toyota, Mazda and Nissan showrooms, none of their models can caught my attention, until I pop into the Volkswagen showroom located at Ampang.... Wow~ they got a lot of hatchback car like Polo, New Beetle, Golf, Scirocco and Golf GTI! I've request for all this model catalogue for reference and consider which one should I choose....

Here is my comment about this few model and I'll apologize if any of my word do makes you guys feel uncomfortable:
- Polo, it is a very economy car, very good for daily used but its only 1197cc, the interior is normal featuring with fabric seat.... *remove from my list*
- New Beetle, nice and cute but it is a single door.... *remove from my list*
- Golf, everything is just nice and meet to my requirements, 1390cc is almost same with my Honda Jazz. *Option 1*
- Scirocco, single door which not suit to my daily used BUT I still have to said this, its awesome with a very nice exterior designed! This car come in optional of 1390cc(160ps) and 1984cc(210ps), anyone who looking for single door hatchback, must go for this car! *remove from my list*
- Golf GTI, speechless.... this car is my dream daily car. *Option 2*

As a result, there are only 2 options for me, either Golf or Golf Gti. Honestly, Golf is already enough for daily used but it just not perfect like Golf GTI in term of interior design and performance; of course the Golf GTI is much more expensive than Golf. Until now, I'm still scratching my head which one should I choose *Dilemma*...

Finally VW will become my new daily car~

Golf or Golf GTI....

No comments:

Post a Comment