Wednesday, December 29, 2010

See Ya~

I was planning to sell out my Honda Jazz few months ago, and now finally she gonna leave me, wish she can find a better owner later~  This car is my first car after I pass my driving license, and she had accompany me for 6 years..... Thinking of getting a new ride after this, and I'm still considering which one should I go.... New Honda Jazz? VW Polo? Nissan Latio? I will narrow down the list by my requirements, eg the car must be a 4 doors, hatch back, efficiency and economy~

Tata Jazzy...

2 comments:

  1. miss her so much leh........
    she bring us went to a lot of place during our student life.....
    Goodbye lo........ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ckmok, I also miss her so much... This car is full of our college memory~ /_\ And I miss u guys so much!

    ReplyDelete