Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome Home~

Additional pictures before I take back my car from FMB~ My Hippo have go through many days of test drive, whether in aggressive or normal drive mode also 100% smooth and without stalling! Besides that, I also change the engine oil and oil filter(Same engine oil as before). Within this period, I can't sleep well and concentrate my work, and even think and plan to sell this car before....

And now the car is back and I can't wait to give her a nice shower!! Since my car now is smooth like a mother f%*ker, I will continue to keep it for longer time. Why "longer time"? Because after few years I will form a family, at the moment this car is definitely not suit me, will try to look for a comfort and economy prestige car, maybe an Audi A4 or Lexus IS250~

I love my Hippo!!!

Dusty engine bay....

There is another GTR there but is a CBA-R35.

Some pictures of CBA-R35.

Welcome home my dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment