Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kiehl's Restock

Few days ago I pop into KLCC's Isetan to restock some skincare items. This time, I only spend 15 minutes for shopping inside there, because of my busy working time, it not allowed me to stay any longer after I bought what I want.

Besides of Kiehl's Cleanser and Toner, This time I purchase the Kiehl's Shave Cream and Moisturiser too~

This is the Cleanser~

So far, only Lancome Pure Focus and Keihl's Blue Astringent toner can control the oil for longer period~

I've try the Moisturiser sample before, its much better than Biotherm Homme T-Pur Intense, maybe Biotherm is too rich for my oily skin....

Kiehl's shave cream~

With few sample pack: Coconut oil shampoo, All-in-one shower shampoo for hair and body(red).

I request for another 3 shave cream sample packs, its really feel comfortable when using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment