Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Is The Problem?

As I said, I'll solve my car's problem after the clutch installed. What is the problem?

"When accelerating, car seems like heavy to move. After release the gas pedal, the rev indicator will drop below 1000rpm and goes up and down when the car is idling. It also will stall occasionally after release gas pedal. Besides that, there is a strong rattling sound from engine bay, like "dak dak dak dak", at 1st I thought is caused by my release bearing but problem still occur after new clutch was installed."

After going through a few inspection, Han told me the rattling sound is caused by the faulty 5th ignition coil plug, he suggested me change whole coil set to aftermarket product. What else? The "OKADA Plasma Direct" is always in my modification list, since the situation forced me to change a new coil, I asked Zai to order the OKD Plasma Direct for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment