Thursday, September 23, 2010

Arrival Of Okada Plasma Direct

The coil arrived at 14th of September, after new coil was installed, all the annoying sound was gone! But the rev indicator still occasionally jump at idle.... Han help me to check all the hose and BOV, there is no leaking and still in good condition. In the end, he took out the AAC valve to clean, the problem of "jumping rev" solved after the valve is cleaned.

The car is very smooth and more response than before, I bet is caused by the OKD coil plug~ Before I stop this topic, I would like to thanks Formula MB especially Han and Zai who help me collect parts and repair my car, thanks a lot ^_^

OKD Plasma Direct...

The part number is here, for GTR34 RB26DETT~

This is the OEM coil from my Hippo~

Sorry for poor picture quality, I forget to bring my DSLR there at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment