Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Towing Day

Towing truck was arrived my house on Monday(3-5-2010) morning. This was my 1st time experience how a car being tow. Although this is very amazing scene but I personally not wish to see this happen to me again! After arrived Formula D, Shiva removed the rear battery cover mat, take out the old battery and plug in the new one, this time I'm going for AcDelco battery, its maintenance free and have longer life.

The next section is tougher and its makes me headache! ALTERNATOR!!! I bet all of the Skyliner know how rare is the genuine Nissan Skyline alternator whether in recon or brand new. I've try to looking into other recon Nissan alternator, but its not fit to my Greddy alternator pulley. Adil tried to order me the brand new Nissan Skyline alternator but its not available here, so I leave 2 options: whether is waiting them to find a recon skyline alternator for me OR purchase an aftermarket alternator, from what I knew there are only few company provide aftermarket alternator and is extremely bloody expensive! RH9, HRD and Zeigen.... all this are around 68000YEN(excluding tax). Our local tax is high like skyline, thus will easily cost within the range of Rm3k to Rm4k....

I was scratching, stunning and feel desperation there for a moment. Adil told me no worry and he will try his best to find a suitable recon alternator for me. Since I can't do anything with this and just forced to leave my car there until get an suitable alternator..... Bye bye Hippo... T_T Since this is my 1st time leave my car at garage so its makes me can't sleep well for whole night.

Hippo is sending back for operation~

Arrived Formula D

There is a ER34 there for service.

Formula D & FXopen drift demo car, heard from mechanic said this car is for selling now~

Nice ass~ Anyone interested?

Old battery is strip out from the tray.

This is my old battery, from Delkor.

Woot?! It is installed since 30-4-2005? Walao, can last for 5 years....

My new battery, From AcDelco, Model is "NS60LSMF".

4 comments:

  1. I know the owner of the white GTT. He just bought the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EuJin, I see~ Maybe he was giving his GTT 1st inspection at there, and white color skyline always looks so nice to me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is indeed. I recommended the place to him since it's near his home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eujin, Hopefully one day can meet him there~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete