Sunday, April 25, 2010

Major Service Part 2

Finally, I'm back to this blog. Actually, the Part  major service was did at 12/4/2010 and it should be posted at the same day, but unfortunately my Modem was being strike by lighting, hence I can't online for last 2 weeks. Calling TM for solution and it took 1 weeks+ for the technician to come solve this problem(Malaysia Boleh!) -_- Anyway, everything was overcome and now I will continue this.

Monday morning(12/4/2010), I made a call to Adil and ask him about the arrival of my full set belt. However, I've been told that the Power Enterprise V Belt(for steering, A/C and fan) was out of stock and have to make a order from Japan and wait about 1 week..... Anyway, Adil suggest me to use other product which is from "Mitsuboshi Ribstar", although its not a well known brand compare to those product like HKS, Tomei or Power Enterprise but the durability is almost the same and much cheaper. Looks like I don't have other choice but to follow his suggestion.

This is my first time saw how they change the belt, it was so troublesome. Have to take out the radiator, fan clutch, all pulley just to install one new timing belt -_- Because of the radiator was being take out, it cost me 1 more bottle of Mocool water coolant -_- I've been spending 3 bottles of Mocool coolant within 2 months plus, WTF! Overall, I feel a bit unsatisfied because my expectation is a full set Power Enterprise belt but now only my timing belt is Power Enterprise...... *not POWER already la, LOL* kidding~ (And sorry for the photo quality at below, I was too rush until forgot to bring along my DSLR)

GTR34 & GTR35 was undergoing operation.

Pulley cover was removed.

I wish to remove her eye liner.... she looks like sleepy at all the time.

Next, radiator and crank pulley is removed.

Super Kelvar Timing Belt from Power Enterprise.

This is the model code "BN211" and suitable for RB26, 25, 20.

Looks nice huh?

Argggg~ Next time I must go make order 1st, i don't like this brand -_-

3rd bottles within 2 months.....

Some random shot of my Blue Hippo~

7 comments:

  1. RM103 for a bottle of mocool? Man you got ripped! Check online and most stores are selling it for 13 to 14 USD. Its not even RM50...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bro, I'm not sure rm103 is the cheapest price around Malaysia, but I bet it's not possible the cost will below Rm50, Malaysia tax is high like skyline~ anyway, thanks for remind ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work, your R34 is looking nicer day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your compliment bro ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eujin, Bro really? Mind to let me what is the reasonable cost running at market now? Just to do some reference, hehehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro,how much coolant did u use plus distilled water..

    ReplyDelete