Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Check Your Sard Fuel Regulator Now!

Erm.... Before start this topic, I just want to mention this post maybe not a news for those long time performance car's senior but for a freshly as me, YES! At first, I didn't know there is a imitation Sard fuel regulator available at the market until my tuner told me to beware this item when you gonna purchase one(fuel pump too). Thus I start to search the website in order to get more information about this item, finally this is what I found and this pictures show us how to check the ORIGINAL and IMITATION Sard fuel regulator.

First, look at the box, the printing of imitation item is very blur compare to the genuine item.(and sorry as well for blur pictures I post here...)


Next, look at the back bottom left of its box. The original is in sticker form but the fake is ready printed.


The original fuel regulator is nicely seal but the fake one is unseal.


Look at circle no:1, original pressure adjustable screw should be in silver/white color but this picture show gold/yellow color which is imitation item.
Circle no:2, original one the shape is larger but not small as this picture below....


Here is the original one!


The imitation item's "SARD" sticker is blur compare to the original one.


Look at the screw to differentiate the original and imitation regulator.(Top= Fake; Bottom= Ori)



The manual book of imitation regulator is in A4 size!!



Before end this topic, I would like to receive more information on how to differentiate the original and fake of this item if I miss out something here. And of course on other item too like fuel pump~ By the way, all the information I post at above is from forum of "e-kereta.com". Thus check your fuel regulator now if you encounter insufficient fuel applied to your car's engine~

2 comments:

  1. Good post :) I am not familiar with them at all.

    I usually check the build quality. Japanese original parts always has the "fine" finish; material used is of high quality. That's the only way to tell IMO. other things, like packaging, manual can be faked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oic, actually I also don't know this happen until my tuner told me that. Hope this will help~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete