Friday, December 11, 2009

Pre-Booking Of Apple iPhone 3GS

Last week, I went to Singapore and found out most of the citizen there are using Apple iPhone, this remind me something. I have been a year plus did not change my cellphone(currently still using Nokia N95 8Gb), thus I decided to change after I back to Kuala Lumpur. Actually before this,  there are 2 brands I love so much but I can't make up my mind which one should I go for(BlackBerry Bold and iPhone 3Gs). Until I visit to Singapore and go through some suggestion from my relative and friends, I was being poisoned by iPhone 3Gs so badly....

Once I arrived Kuala Lumpur, I let my mum know I'll change my cellphone to iPhone 3Gs. Surprise! She give me a green light without say anything. Next day, I went to KLCC's, as usual I have my lunch at Madam Kwan, I really can't get my mouth away from its Nasi Bojari, yummy yummy~ After that, I went to Kinokuniya to purchase some GTR magazines, follow by went Isetan stock up my Lancome Pure Focus Cleanser and Lancome MEN Exfoliating Microdermabrasion.

Lastly, I head to Maxis centre to prebooking the Apple iPhone 3Gs. This time I choose the Black color iPhone 3Gs with 16Gb memory, why 16Gb but not the 32Gb? Because its not worth to me since I'm not a great fans of song/pictures collector~ Anyway, I have been told that the iPhone have to take about 2 to 3 weeks time to arrive here, this is the only thing I hate.... Why Singapore can get it on spot but here.....

By the way, below is some of the pictures of the Magazine I bought:
This is the new GTR magazine, this is Vol.1 


 Vol.2, the latest volume but this is the last book at there.


Some contents....








Front and rear cover page.


No comments:

Post a Comment