Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Shopping day~



This morning my mum told me, she plan to go KLCC after work and ask me to accompany her. I wonder why she suddenly got mood to shopping, she told me actually she was thinking to purchase a new LV bag but time always not allowed her until today(Sunday shop close earlier).

About 8pm, we arrived KLCC, and straight head up to LV shop. My mum is thinking to buy the Epi Leather Pont Neuf but unfortunately this model is out of stock. Anyway, the sales girl told us the model that we wanted is old model(square shape), the new Pont Neuf(a bit round shape) is just arrived and is nicer. After have a look to this new Pont Neuf, my mum decided to buy it.

From my view, this bag is nice but it will be better if we put a bag charm on it, after recommend by the sales girl, finally my mum decided to buy a bag charm to put on the bag. After that, my mum has been told that to collect full set(Bag and wallet), WTF! The sales girl wanna poison my mum, she took a Epi Leather Zippy Wallet show to my mum. To be honest, this wallet is so nice, is not a bad idea to own 1 if you planning to get a new wallet. In the end, my mum also successful being poison by her, not her! is the wallet, LOL~

3 items bought by my mum today.


This is a new Epi Leather Pont Neuf(Black)




This is the bag charm named "Bijou Sac Rock Flower"


Epi Leather Zippy Wallet


After add in the Rock Flower look nicer right~


Year 2008 LV catalogue.

We were on the way to Madam Kwan for dinner. This time until me being poison, by MontBlanc. After have a look, I choose a city bag, the appearance is nice but I don't like the material. Nevertheless, the sales girl said there are a new limited model (MEISTERSTÜCK SOFT LARGE NORTH SOUTH BAG) will arrive this week, she ask me to leave my contact number and will call me to have a look once it arrive.

Due to we spend too much time in MontBlanc, we can't make it our dinner at KLCC. After reach home, I search for the MontBlanc model via internet, is it awesome bag and I will get it once it arrive.

This is the bag she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment