Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day Of Collecting My Bag

Yesterday I received a call from Alan Choo, supervisor of MontBlanc(KLCC Branch), he told me the bag which I'm waiting for was just arrived at Pavilion's MontBlanc Branch. To prevent this bag being sold out(just a few units they bring in), he managed to reserve one for me. Too bad, yesterday time is not allowed me to meet up this bag.

Anyway, this morning I'm quite free, I send him a message said that I'm gonna view this bag at afternoon. I was arrived KLCC MontBlanc at 2PM. From my personal view, the design, color and material of this bag is different to those LV I bought so far, it looks more formal and mature, this is what I'm finding! Since this bag fill to my taste, I decided to purchase. Before I pay for the bag, I have pace up and down inside the shop, I have find out few items that I like but it is not necessary for me now.

I was so happy to get this bag.


Dang dang dang dang~


A full soft-touch leather bag featuring with shiny finish emblem.


Here is another shoot.


Shiny finishes stainless steel MontBlanc emblem.


After I paid, Alan told me to find him if I'm looking for any watches. Due to this, we begin to chat about WATCH topic for half an hour, LOL~ I'm gonna appreciate to him so much because I get to learn more watches knowledge from him. Due to our conversation consist some "critic content" to other brand, thus it is uncomfortable to post everything here. Before I leave, he gave me a MontBlanc Timepieces Album as a gift for my reference. Thank you Alan.

MontBlanc Timepieces Album gave by Alan.



After leave from MontBlanc, I head up to Isetan to re-stock my Lancome Toner and get some "Roti Boy". In order to prevent peak time traffic jam, I been forced to call it a day.

For more information of this bag, u can click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment