Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Nice Sti At Pavilion

*21 June 2009*
Due to early close of my shop that day. As usual, I decided to have my dinner with my family at Pavilion's DainTihill (代官山), the reason why I like to choose this restaurant so bad is because of the nice interior design of this restaurant, the color that used can provide a very comfortable and de-stress feeling, especially suitable for those people who get whole day stress from working. By the way, this place also give a quiet environment plus some jazz melody, is a very nice place for couple to have dinner there. For me, the most important is the EEL FISH RICE, there is always my 1st choice ^_^

After finish my dinner, we walk around to have window shopping. At the same time, there is a function of BMW which introduce the new Z4 located at Pavilion Bintang Circle section, when passing by the Z4, I wonder why people like it so much, I still prefer my 500 or any others JDM sport car(no offence to western car fans).

When going back to parking lot, I saw an eagle eye front light park beside my car..... Guess what, a Impreza Sti!!! When 1st sight I saw this car, I just busying on checking its modification: Varis widen body kit(front and rear fender), Varis bonnet & trunk, Cusco gt wing, ChargeSpeed side skirt, Vortex front bumber and Volk Racing rim, is awesome! Huh? after checking its mod I slowly to remember it seems like someone.....c..a.r.... is Eddie! Who is my previous secondary schoolmate, he is driving this impreza now, so lucky to see it from my real eye.

He has put a lot of effort to this car, thumb up for his ride!


I like this front fender so much, is from Varis if not mistaken


Bye bye, wish to see u again~

7 comments:

  1. Sorry for the lousy picture quality i having here, bcoz its not took by D90 but my Nokia N95.
    U might be wonder why don't hv bmw picture.... LOL~ U will knw y if u knw me well(to darryl)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mn.... not chargespeed fender?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, i think is varis if not mistaken, bcoz last time i heard he changed to Varis widen body kit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure la u so dam chi bai 1... u dont like, tak suka, bui shi wan, boh su kak that is why u did not put la.
    i knw u more then any1 knw u la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol~ Anyway, if I being forced to buy bmw I definitely go for M3(ur dream car);otherwise, no thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  6. why other u dont want? u should buy wat u like not wat other ppl like la.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean if someone force me to buy BMW, i only choose M3. Yup, now i buying a car that i like which is s204 but i got few more car i like too but bcoz of "some ppl" anti it, so i choose this 1 lo. Evo9 mr(u n my bro anti it -_-), GTR(boh $). Anyway, after few years, will be next car, my bro considering s2000 type S, GTR35(if effort) or Fortune kit FD, that time my old junkie jazz can trade liao~

    ReplyDelete