Wednesday, June 24, 2009

500 Has Arrive Port Klang!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I feel too free thus I call Calvin to ask about my 500, he told me that my 500 has arrived Port Klang last week, the only thing now is waiting for the custom approved then will bring the car to JPJ for inspection, follow up with loan document then I can drive my 500 home! By the way, his company decided to change a new music player(perhaps is DVD player, LOL) as a gift for me. Thank you so much to Timur Raya as well as to Calvin.

While waiting, I have plan few things I must do after get my car:
  1. Install a good security system, safety is always the 1st priority for me since a stock impreza did not come with alarm system plus nowadays sport cars has became a thief magnet, F**K!
  2. Install Defi gauge into my Zero Sport CF gauge hood will be next, this is important to show the driver how well of the engine condition is running when driving. From this point, I'll definitely choose the latest Defi model that just released at January of 2009, named "Defi Link Advancer CR" with "Defi Link Advancer Control Unit". Hopefully N1 or JC racing got this product now~
  3. Have a major service at LMY. We don't know how hardcore of the Japanese drive this car at Japan, to make sure our car is running well, major service need to be carry out. At the same time, speed cut will be done at this point~

This hood is ready to fix with Defi, SOON!!


The latest model of Defi (Defi- Link Advancer CR)


2 type of illumination can be switched

Defi Link Advancer Control Unit is necessary


Hopefully all will running smooth as I plan here. Guan Ying sister please bless me~

2 comments:

  1. waiting ur 500 as model for shooting.......... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, soon will drive out for u to shoot, but b4 go muz consider where 1st, since now many ppl broke glass for steal meter. Worry.....

    ReplyDelete