Friday, June 19, 2009

Fishing Trip Becomes Shopping Day

Yesterday(Thursday) is my holiday, I'm planning visit to Fish Valley, a fishing pay pond located at Semenyir for fishing since long time I did not warm up my Ugly Stick. Everything was prepared on Wednesday night such as fishing gear, "secret recipe" and of cause not forget to bring my D90.

Unfortunately, the sky cry on yesterday morning(rain!), wtF~ Thus I cancel this trip and change my plan to go for KLCC shopping while I have been called from Emporio Armani to collect the Club 21 member card. Due to sudden changed of my fishing trip, whole day I feel depressed. Before head to KLCC, me and my brother have our breakfast at Kien Kee Restaurant, we eat spicy dry pan mee, it is very delicious but after ate will cause world war 3 inside your stomach, LOL~

I was inside KLCC around 12PM, we park our car at basement then head to E.A to collect my card 1st. While waiting for them to get me the card, I have walk around and have found out many new arrival nice clothes! Too bad I promise myself not to spend on fashion stuff this year, this is because I need to save money for my 500(until now still hvt arrived).





After collect the card, we head to Kinokuniya book store to have a look..... There are so many books I want~ Lastly we choose 3 different language books which is:
1. High-Performance SUBARU Builder's Guide (English)
2. Rx7 Magazine 2009 No:042 (Japanese) *sux book*and,
3. "Nikon D90 Guide" by Digital Image Book (Chinese)



After purchased those books at Kino, we have some short window shopping then head back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment