Friday, June 5, 2009

Arrival Of Zero Sports CF Gauge Pod

This afternoon, I went back shop from old town kopitiam after having my "breakfast" there. My mum ask me to have a look at the counter, she told me I'll happy to see that.

Guess what!? A mail box with "Zero Sports" word, OMG! is the Zero Sports CF meter hood that I order last week has arrived! I feel so excited since this is my 1st time to receive auto parts via this method. I take it carefully and bring back to my home.

At night, I had took a few picture of this carbon hood. Now what I have to do is just wait my car arrive..... Calvin call me few days ago, he told me the ship just arrive Hong Kong, therefore I think I have to wait 1 or 2 weeks again....... Now I totally understand the feeling of "WAITING" something that you like is so hard.... Anyway, the number plate has been done, now just wait the 500 arrive!

So excited to see this mail box!


This gauge pod is bought from Japanpart.com


Item is covered by soft protector material


Direction list, ZS Sticker, ZS emblem and 2-sides tape


Finally to the main character!





This is the emblem


Wish can fix it to my 500 soon!


Anyone who are interested to purchase any parts of JDM car, can try this website http://www.japanparts.com/. It is more on JDM parts only, prices and deliver day all has shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment