Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks God I Found Timur Raya

*18 March 2009, night*
I told Darryl that I'm finding S204, fortunately he recommend me to find his friend Calvin, he is a car dealer from Timur Raya located at Pudu. After I get Calvin's number from Darryl, i call him to ask about S204, too bad only 1 unit of Black Tommy Kaira is available. Anyway, Calvin willing to help me import a S204 direct from Japan, Cool!!

*19 March 2009*
The whole process of getting my S204 is all begin from the morning. After my breakfast I went to Timur Raya and have a discussion with Calvin, he promise to help me import S204 but he told me I have to wait quite a couple of weeks, because they have to choose a good condition car and fulfill my requirement (color, mileadge, condition, etc)

Anyway he said is depend on luck, if the car is found and success bid, normally 3 to 5 weeks can arrive here. Huh???!! Bid??? Ya, actually all of the imported car from Malaysia (I mean unreg Re-con) is bid from Japan Auto Auction. After spend some time chit chat with him, I paid some deposit for my S204. Hehehe, what I need to do now is WAIT only. Yeah~

Before I went back, I have look of his garage. Wow~ guess what I saw?? Hehehe, got 1 unit of blue BNR34 V-Spec II, well kept interior, well condition and it is mod by Singapore tuner. By the way, there are few units of Z350, S15, Rx8 and many more. People who's interested can have a visit to Timur Raya!

Timur Raya Automobile SDN BHD


For more infomation about Timur Raya, log on http://www.timur-raya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment