Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Shopping Day With My Mum

About 1 months plus ago(sorry for posting such a long time story because just start to write this blog). I received a call from my mum when I still sleeping, she wake me up and told me that she gonna go for shopping, ask me to accompany her. After prepared, we straight head to KLCC to having our breakfast at Madam Kwan, that time is around 10am+. After our breakfast, we decided to separate our shopping journey(this is our shopping style)LOL~
1st, I went to Kinokuniya to have a look, I found out got 3 book is related to Impreza but too bad all is in Japan language, anyway I still bought it and leave.

Guess how much for this 3 books....


Actually today I'm not in good mood of shopping, because the whole journey my mind only thinking of buy s204. Haizz.... Finally, I recall back that is something i want to buy! It is sandal, I enter every shops to find a sandal I like, too bad some is ugly, some is not suit my size, some is too expensive, until I enter Gucci, I only found a presentable sandal, after try it I decided to purchase it since no choice already...



After a few hours, my mum call me that she want to continue the journey at Pavilion and Star Hill, Wtf! My leg is start to shaking since I'm wearing formal shoe today, now still need to walk some more.....
I reach Pavilion 1st, we having our lunch at Tony Romas then continue our journey. The whole journey I just act like a servant, help her to take all the things and follow her ass, pity me. We cross the road to Star Hill, walk in and out most of the shop. This time we were inside the Givenchy shop, I found out got 2 sandal that I like it so much, I try both of them and wish to bring back, at the moment I'm so regret to bought from Gucci..... Suddenly my mum come toward me, told me that this sandal very suit me and she willing to buy me both, WOW!!!

Both is my lover! MuakssssSs!




After leave the shop, both of us can't continue because our leg not allow us to! While we were walking back to get my car, I told my mum wanna go for the Iktikadraya(Car dealer) just near from Bukit Bintang to have a look, because i know there got 1 unit of S204. After few minutes we reach there. Our time is limited because at night have diner, therefore I just simply took a few photos and ask about the price of this car, then we head back to home.

Front view of S204


The rear diffuser is not stock but look cool!


A shot of the engine room


^_^ I like this BBS rim so much!


Genome Boost meter
*Interior*


This is 117/600 S204


By the way, this car is under low mileage but some part of this car is not in stock, so this car is not in my list, wish can find a better one in my next journey! Cheer man~

No comments:

Post a Comment