Friday, January 28, 2011

Turtlewax

Last week went to Ampang Point's DIY shop bought a set of Turtlewax product....

Turtlewax~

Ice car wash~

Polishing compound~

Shine liquid~

Glass cleaner liquid~

This one is interior protection liquid~

Tire shiner liquid..... I prefer gel type....

A set of Turtlewax product~

I have tried all this products on my GTR, but.... still can't remove some minor swirl marks, maybe next time will send my car to car detailer for polish my car, wish to see a "BRAND NEW look" BNR34 at my car porch~

2 comments:

  1. I'm still using Turtlewax product, it's a great product I must say:) Anyway I'm interested with the Tire shiner liquid, can you give some comment after you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply bro~ the tire shiner is oil liquid type, after spray on the tire, the shine effect only last for few minutes, I bet it absorb into the tire.... Anyway, I still prefer gel type tire shiner which can provide longer "shine" effect compare to liquid type~

    ReplyDelete