Thursday, January 13, 2011

My MarK 6~

This afternoon I received a call from Karen, sales consultant of Wearnes VW, told me that my new ride is time for collect. When I arrived, there is another new scirocco owner was taking their car, I bet we have the same feeling of getting a new ride!! *Happy and excited*

After I'm going through the inspection to my car, I able to took few picture via my IPhone, sorry for bad the quality photo and of course the picture of Tiguan for my cousin, Darryl. Unfortunately, rain was begin to fall when I'm driving my MarK 6 back to work, this make my car look dirty around the fender. Signz... Need to clean it up as soon as possible when I'm free.

My Candy White MarK6~

VW Tiguan....

MarK6 was arrived my working place~

MuaksssSSss :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment