Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visit FMB For Clutch Installation

After received those item, I bring my Hippo to Formula MB immediately to install my ORC clutch, as well as overcome some problem occur to my car during last few weeks ago. I'll elaborate the what is the problem at my future topic....

Arrival FMB at afternoon with all the items prepared, and this time Han will fully handle my case. After tell him what is the problem occur to my car, I was busying capture some picture and pace up and down around a super car "Lamborghini supperlagger" as well as a Nissan Skyline R33. Then I went back shop to continue my work....

Some shot of Lamborghini supperlagger...

 Hello brother~

 Some picture of R33.

My Hippo.

Unfortunately, I received call from Han and told me that the clutch I'm using now has been converted to Push type which can't fit the ORC Pull type clutch, I felt so desperate and can't wait to know what is going on.... GTR34 is suppose a Pull type clutch system but why? Head back to FMB at evening, then only realized my car was actually converted and house with a TRIPLE PLATE R3C OS GIKEN, its a Push type clutch..... At the moment I don't know how to describe my mood, happy because I trained to be a "Kam Kong" leg driver, sad is I wasted my ORC clutch, I always love ORC because of the "kringggG" sound. And now I have to source the stock Pull type adjustment release kit, and I know is difficult to get. Anyway, Zai willing to help me source out this item and hopefully he can found one. Otherwise, I have to sell my ORC P559D clutch and buy a new set of Os Giken STR2CD (NO MORE TO 3 PLATE!)... Headache man....

Mid-pipe was out....

My 6-speed Getrag.

Os Giken R3C triple plate clutch... no wonder so ON/OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment