Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fish Valley Trip

Finally I have time to do some update for my blog, this tittle is about the fishing trip which held at last month. All photos are took by my brother Joe and the person who caught the fish is me.... *Darryl, please don't F*&k me while reading this post, lol~*

Wake up in 7.30 morning, prepared all the equipments and having breakfast then straight head up to Fish valley at Semenyir. I was there around 9.30am and begin to set up my gear. As we know, fish is usually active at morning and evening, so this is the golden opportunity for me. Bait just drop into pond less than 10 minutes, 1st fish sign was came to me. Fighting about 15 minutes and the fish was success to be land.

Second and third fish came to me but fail to land, both of them was large and strong, can easily spool out all my line.... Because I'm using light action gear thus it can't withstand to larger size fish and end up with hook off /_\

After that, fish sign is lost due to the weather was getting hot. However, before I'm keeping my things and plan to go back, fourth fish came and this one was success to land. Hehehe:-) As a result, I got 4 strike but success to land 2 fishes, at least PASS in this fishing trip.

The landscape of Fish Valley~
 
While waiting for the babe to eat breakfast...
 
This is my 1st strike, within 10 minutes after drop the bait ^_^
 
Struggling with the fish about 15 minutes. Trust me, your muscle will numb in this way~
 
1st Pachu, LAND!!! Darryl, look here!! LOL~ jkjk~
 
I refuse to take this picture since my hair is so messy, but my brother told me to, because gonna prove this to my dear cousin Darryl ^_^
 
Catch and release!
 
Waiting for next babe.
 
This recipe is 90% can get Pachu, next time will try to add-in some sweet corn.
 
Busy body.....
 
The 4th babe, this time I'll take her slowly and gently in order to land her!
 
Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment