Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excellent Toner From Kiehl's

2 weeks ago, I went to KLCC to make some restock for my skin care product. As usual, Lancome Pure Focus always in my 1st list. I've tried few brands before, but nothing is better than Lancome Pure Focus which can control oil of your skin for longer time.

This time, I was looking to purchase the Pure Focus Cleanser as well as Toner too. Unfortunately, the Toner is running out of stock, damn.... Since my toner is almost empty hence I forced to try other brand for temporary use. I recall back there is a brand named "Kiehl's" and this brand get many compliments from consumers, since I never try this product before, why not I try it now~ Hehehe ^_^ After purchased the Lancome Pure Focus Cleanser, I walk up to Kiehl's counter to ask for more information about which type of toner is suitable for my oily skin type. The girl suggested me to use this> Kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner(wow, long name -_-), this is alcohol-free and suitable for normal to oily skin, it used to be soothe your skin while providing certain degree of oil-control. At the same time, she hand me some test kit of other type of toner and cleanser too(Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion & Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser)

After I tried all the Kiehl's product gave by the girl, I can finally said the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser and Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion can replaced my Lancome Pure Focus cleanser and toner, it can hold the oil and tighten your skin for longer time compare to Lancome! Feel so great after used it! Lucky the Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner I bought is smallest bottle thus I can change to Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion soon~

Previous Toner I used~

After finish used of this one, I can change to Kiehl's product.

An excellent skin care product, thumb up!

No comments:

Post a Comment