Friday, April 24, 2009

Process Of Getting My S204

*7 April 2009*
Afternoon when I having my lunch, Calvin call me that Thursday Japan USS Auto Auction got 2 units of S204 available, both are gray color, low mileage and in good condition. He ask me to view this cars via the address he gave. After I view both of it, I decided and ask Calvin help me bid the one with lower mileage and 5 stars condition!

*9 April 2009, Thursday(Auction day)*
The whole morning I can't wait for the result, I call Calvin and he told me my car will start to bid at 5:00Pm (6:10Pm at Japan), OMG still have to wait some more. By the way, he told me that the bid of another S204(with 4.5 stars condition) is just over and the result is NO PEOPLE BID! OMG, seems all the car agent is aiming the 5 Stars condition S204.

Around 5:10Pm, I receive a bad news from Calvin, we fail to bid that S204. So no choice, I have to wait for the next week auction day. From the day start, I search the Auction car list every night until....

Fail to bid this (7k mileage, 5 stars condition)



Fog light S204 (29k mileage, 4.5 stars condition)



*13 April 2009*
I found the previous S204(4.5 Stars condition) is in the auction list, this time no choice I have to bid it for sure. Calvin check all the detail and told me this car will start biding at Thursday morning 9:30am(10:40am at Japan).

*16 April 2009, Thursday(Auction day)*
I'm still in my dreamland, suddenly hear my incoming ring tone. "Morning Ah Jeff~ Your car is success bid already, so do you confirm what number to put on your plate?" I still can't believe it is real. Anyway, I told him the number that i want and immediately let my brother and parents knew, guess what number?? Lol~
Although this car is come along with pair of fog light, but I decided to remove and cover it back to make it look more stock! Calvin willing to help me Gao Dim~ Thanks Calvin! I love you!!

This is the one i success to bid from auction~


*22 April 2009*
Received call from Calvin, is good new! He told me my S204 series number is 500/600!! What a nice number! By the way, he bought all the fog light cover and ready to fix once my car arrive here! Thanks god to let me get such a nice series number!

No comments:

Post a Comment