Monday, November 9, 2009

1st Time Of Self Driving

Just back from work. Since today reach home earlier, I decided to drive my Blue Hippo for refill petrol after my shower. At the same time, I have to mention this is my 1st time drive this car alone..... Got a bit worry because I'm not so good in control this car. For manual car, normally I only drive my dad's company van but the clutch is totally different between my Blue Hippo(twin plate clutch) and van.....

Along this journey, I have 5 times car stall in 1st gear, sad to say that I really still noob in controlling this car and need more practice. Hopefully some senior can teach me how to handle it, especially the begin of 1st gear, how much gas I have to give? When release the clutch?.... Haizzz....

Anyway, is a good try for myself and I manage to reach home safely ^_^ After back to home, I have took a couple of pictures, feel shame to post it because I only have a tiny car porch..... Not like someone who have huge driving way *laugh*


Still need more practice for this car.


I don't like to take side view, because it only 8.5jj.... (not even the stock dimension)


Anger baby~


Here is the rear view, is it the Nismo LED?


I think it is..... Such a lucky to get this car with everything MODed.


A-LSD + Silver VIN + Orange Fuse box word + Silver stitching(forget to shoot) = V-Spec 2



Less people use this suspension, "OHLINS"


ARC cooling panel.


Previous owner have changed some stock part to aftermarket part.


6 comments:

  1. don't worry.. the 1st time i drove the beast, i stalled IN the parking itself a few times.. then i stalled it at the junction.. but practice makes perfect.. u will get it soon enough..

    btw, is yours a twin plate or triple plate clutch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, thanks for your comfort ^_^ You are right, practice makes perfect! Nothing is impossible.
    Oya, mine one is twin plate x_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhe.. good luck with the twin plate ;) ours was twin plate too.. from HKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ Got any tips on handle this clutch? Ask Russ share some tips lai~ I have read the ZTH forum and know that his GTR.... Sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practice and getting to know your car will help you "feel" the necessities to get your Hippo moving dude. No worries, consistency breeds familiarity.

    Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro ScAvEnGeR, Sorry for late reply because i dint read my email. Anyway, have to thanks for your support. ^_^

    ReplyDelete