Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let Go My Zero Sports Carbon Meter Hood



Since I'll get my VS2 soon, therefore I plan to sell out the Zero Sport carbon meter hood that I bought previously for S204. Have to remind one thing is, this meter hood is genuine Zero Sports product and BRAND NEW! I did not install this into any car before since I can't get to own the S204. For those who read my blog, you should know the story why.....

Ok, lets go into the point, I'll let go this meter hood at Rm1800, for those who hunting this meter hood should check the price before claim that it is expensive. The material is Carbon fibre, not required of painting, 3 slot for 60mm diameter Defi meter gauge and 1 slot for digital clock, suitable for Subaru Impreza GDB ver8 and ver9, all items such as Zero Sports emblem, Zero Sports Sticker, 2-sides tape and Japanese direction paper is included.
Note: this meter hood is NOT come with the digital clock, the clock is used back your stock car's clock.


This meter hood has been very well keep by me, even the receipt still attach on the box.



With all complete item.


Including Japanese direction guide.....


2-sides tape.....


Zero Sports sticker....and


Zero Sports emblem.


Here comes the main item, is carbon fibre material.


Rear view of this hood.


Bottom view of the hood.


About the payment method, I prefer is cash deal and local buyer, we can meet and trade this item face to face. Anyone who interested can drop a messege at my Cbox or comment in this topic. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment