Friday, October 23, 2009

Few Shoot Of My Blue Hippo~



Today I manage to squeeze out some time and went to TRA took some pictures of my Blue Hippo. When arrived there, due to the rain is quite heavy, I being forced to stay inside my Jazz, from my position, I can't really clearly see my GTR.

Thanks god, rain begin to stop after 20 minutes, I bring along my DSLR and walk toward the GTR, I wonder is this my Blue Hippo ? Why I said this, is because this car look so new! After I saw the GT wing, I realized this is my car! YEAH! I can't imagine such a nice and clean appearance after going through some re-touch and polish. Alex came out after that, told me that the TE37 rim, grill and "GTR" front badge had fixed. Due to this car just came back from re-touch, therefore the RAY's decal still haven't paste on the rim.

While talking to Alex, I take out my DSLR to capture few pictures. Too bad the rain start to fall again..... I can't able to take the engine bay picture, never mind..... Due to I'm gonna rush back shop for work, I'm not manage to take the Varis Impreza and Range Rover Super Charger version's pictures..... I told Alex, if this week the car is done, I'll not drive back home, maybe next week only free to get this car.

Here is some pictures of my Blue Hippo~









6 pot AP Racing(front) & 2 pot Brembo(rear) caliper featuring with TE37.



With the Nismo Weldina NE-1 muffler.


The grill & "GTR" badge has been installed, look nice man!


NACA duct....




Here begin with the interior.




Nismo 320 km/h speedo meter.


Center console with MFD.


Some display of MFD.




Last picture I took before say bye bye to her~


Rain getting heavy again, I wonder took how long for me to go back....

3 comments:

  1. Erm.... I want bigger rim at the future....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wor........ congratulation on your new blue hippo:) By the way is looks greater than last time. If not mistaken I felt like saw your car before is it **T 9**0?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks brother~ Ya, at 1st this GTR is come without the badge, all grill had changed to chrome color and the rim not look so good. After going through neg with the dealer, he willing to change all for me(FOC). About the plate is **G 9*9*

    ReplyDelete